Prepare jelly from jam - it's easy. The recipe is perfect for you, if you want to prepare a tasty winter, and at the same time an easy dessert.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 grams of any jam (half a half-liter jar)
- 150 ml of pure water
- 20 g of gelatin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour gelatin into cold water and leave for 15 minutes. If you use strawberry or cherry jam – pass it through a sieve from pieces of fruit, and drain the syrup into a separate container.
- Swell the gelatin in a water bath and heat, stirring, until it is completely dissolved (not boiling). Remove the container from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Then add the liquid to the jar or syrup until it is completely homogeneous.
- Pour the resulting mass over kremankam or molds and send to the refrigerator. If you strained the jam through a sieve, you need to add the berries in 20-30 minutes after you put the jelly in the refrigerator. Then the berries do not sink to the bottom, but will be in the middle.
- Leave the jelly from the jam for 5 hours in the refrigerator for full hardening. Then you can take out the dessert, decorate to your taste and serve to the table. Have a nice tea!