The original dessert will delight your guests. Jelly from white wine with pieces of bananas is sure to suit everyone's taste, and it's prepared according to this recipe very simply.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 L of dry white wine
- 2 bananas
- 100 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1,5 tbsp. lemon juice
Recipe for cooking at home
- Mix sugar and gelatin in a saucepan. Pour 125 ml of white wine and leave for 10 minutes. Pour the remaining wine, stir and place on the fire.
- As soon as the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat slightly and cook for about 1-2 minutes until the sugar and gelatin are completely will not dissolve in wine. Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the liquid to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Peel the bananas and cut the pulp in small slices. Put banana slices in silicone molds. Pour lemon juice into a cooled mixture of white wine and gelatin and stir.
- Pour the white wine with the bananas and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours until it is completely solidified. A ready-made jelly from white wine can be easily turned onto a plate, if it is dipped in boiling water for a couple of seconds before serving.
- Serve jelly from white wine portionwise, on fruit plates. Bon appetit!