Enjoy yourself with lean carrot cutlets for breakfast, their recipe will require you at least a minimum of time and ingredients. And the result will appeal even to those who do not hold fast.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg carrots
- 2 bulbs
- 6 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 3-4 tablespoons semolina
- 3 tbsp. pure water
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. ground peppers
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel the onion and cut into thin quarters. In a frying pan, heat 2-3 tablespoons. of vegetable oil and put onions. Fry it, stirring, until golden brown. Towards the end, add paprika, salt, pepper to taste and stir. In the meantime, peel the carrots and grate it on a fine grater (you can do this with a meat grinder with a special nozzle). Pour grated carrots into a frying pan with fried onions and mix thoroughly.
- Then add semolina, pour in water and mix again. Prepare carrot mass for cutlets on a small fire, stirring, until thick (about 5 minutes). Garlic, crush in garlic crock and mix with carrot weight in a pan.
- Leave the frying pan for 5-10 minutes to cool. From the swollen carrot mass to blind cutlets of medium size, give them an oval shape and put them on a dish. Pour breadcrumbs into a separate plate.
- Each cutlet should roll in breadcrumbs. In a separate frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and put the carrot patties in breadcrumbs.
- Fry lean carrot cutlets for about 2 minutes on each side until red. Fold them in a dish, fry the next batch of cutlets. Serve lean cutlets from carrots to the table hot with any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!