On this step-by-step recipe to prepare a salad of Horseshoe - it's easy. Surprise the guests with an original New Year's dish, which is ideal for a meeting in 2014.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 g of chicken fillet
- 400 g of champignons
- 150 g of carrots in Korean
- 100 g of mayonnaise
- 50 grams of hard cheese
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- a few twigs of greenery for decoration
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken the fillet and rinse and put in a saucepan with boiling salted water. Cook chicken fillet about 20-30 minutes until cooked. In the meantime, boil the hard-boiled eggs (10 minutes) and put them in cold water for a couple of minutes.
- Mushrooms are washed and cut into plates. In a frying pan warm up 1-2 tablespoons. of vegetable oil and fry the champignons over medium heat until cooked, stirring (about 10 minutes).
- When the chicken meat is cooked, drain the water and cool it. Chop the chicken fillets into small cubes, clean the eggs of the shell. 3 eggs cut along into halves, the remaining two grate.
- In one bowl, combine the chicken fillet, mushrooms and carrots in Korean. Season the salad with mayonnaise (leave 1/3 for the top layer), lightly salt and mix thoroughly.
- To form a horseshoe from a salad is very simple: put a glass in the center of the dish and lay a salad of chicken breasts, mushrooms and carrots (without closing the circle).
- Remove the glass and give the salad the final shape with your hands. Grate the cheese, crush garlic in garlic. To combine in one container grated eggs with cheese and garlic, salt, pepper to taste and carefully stir.
- Wash greens and divide into leaves / twigs. Horseshoe from salad with chicken fillets cover with a uniform layer of cheese salad. Decorate the surface of the dish with 5/6 halves of eggs and fresh herbs. Salad Horseshoe is ready, you can serve it to the table. Bon appetit!