Surprise your loved ones with a stunningly tasty and unforgettable saute of mussels. According to this recipe, mussels are prepared in the best French restaurants.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 grams of mussels
- 1 tomato
- 1 small bulb
- 100 ml of any broth (can be made from a bouillon cube)
- 70 ml of white dry wine
- 1-2 tbsp . butter
- several sprigs of green
- 1 garlic clove
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion and cut into medium half-rings, chop the garlic with a knife. In a frying pan heat the cream and tablespoon of vegetable oil. Fry the onions in it with garlic until golden brown for 5 minutes.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into small cubes. Pour into the fried vegetables and mix. Salt and pepper to taste, pour a slightly warmed wine.
- Stew about two minutes, pour in the hot broth and bring the liquid to a boil. Then add the mussels (if they are frozen – defrost them beforehand).
- Cook the saute from the mussels for 10 minutes on a small fire under the lid, stirring occasionally. Once the seashells are revealed – shift the sauté from the mussels to plates and serve, decorating with fresh herbs.