With this recipe you can cook delicious sweets at home. Everyone knows that homemade desserts are always tastier than purchased.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 200 grams of black / milk chocolate by choice
- 150 g of cherry jam (thick)
- 1-3 tablespoons. cognac / rum / liqueur (to taste)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chocolate is broken by pieces and folded about 2/3 into a small bowl. Melt it, stirring, in a water bath. Lubricate the molds with chocolate and send to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Put the cherry jam (preferably home-made) on a low heat and bring to a boil, stirring. Boil on low heat for 5 minutes, pour in cognac, stir and remove from heat.
- If desired, the jam can be wiped through a sieve. Take out the molds with frozen chocolate from the refrigerator and fill the trust with cherry jam. Leave the candies in a cool place for 15 minutes (at home – the refrigerator).
- Melt the rest of the chocolate in a water bath and let it cool. Take out the chocolate candies from the refrigerator and cover them completely with melted chocolate. Leave home sweets for 5 hours in the refrigerator.
- After the specified time, remove the molds, gently turn the contents into a dish. The surface can be decorated to your taste. Have a nice tea!