Homemade hamburgers cooked according to this recipe are sure to be appreciated by adults and children.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Buns for hamburgers:
- 375 gr of flour
- 120 ml of milk
- 120 ml of clean water
- 1 egg (+ egg for lubrication)
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1-2 tbsp. sesame
- 1 tsp. dry yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- half a hour. Salad
Cutlets for homemade hamburgers:
- 350 gr of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove
- salt, pepper to taste
Other ingredients for a hamburger: p>
- 1 large tomato
- 2 pickled cucumber
- several lettuce leaves
- mayonnaise, ketchup - optional
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start with the pastry for buns. Milk to combine with water, stir and warm to a warm temperature (35-40C). Add sugar, yeast and stir to the milk mixture. Leave the yeast spoon for 10 minutes in the heat. Remove the egg for the dough from the refrigerator and leave it for 10 minutes in the heat.
- After this time, add the egg, salt, vegetable oil and beat the whisk until uniform. To the resulting liquid, sift the flour and mix. Then cover the dough for buns on all sides with vegetable oil. Cover the bowl with a light towel and leave the dough for an hour in the heat (35-40 ° C).
- After an hour, transfer the yeast dough to the surface, greased with vegetable oil. divide the dough into 8-9 equal parts, give them the shape of round cakes. Cover the pan with parchment paper, grease it 0.5-1 tsp. vegetable oil.
- Put the flat cakes on the baking sheet, cover with food wrap and leave for 15 minutes in a warm place. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200C. Slowly fry the sauer in a dry frying pan until the aroma appears.
- Pour the egg into the small bowl for lube and beat it until smooth. Lubricate the surface of the burger buns with a beaten egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Send the baking tray to a not fully heated oven.
- Bake buns for homemade hamburgers about 20 minutes until golden brown. Then take out the baking sheet and leave to cool for a few minutes. Then cover the rolls with a paper towel and leave them to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook chops for homemade hamburgers. Garlic crush in garlic crock, add to the stuffing with the raw egg and mix thoroughly. Pour salt, pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Cutlets for hamburgers it is desirable to grill, grated 1 tsp. vegetable oil. Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side until ready and ruddy. If you do not have a grill, you can fry the cutlets in a frying pan in 1-2 tablespoons. vegetable oil on medium-high heat.
- Transfer the finished cutlets to a paper towel so that excess fat is absorbed. Wash the leaves of the lettuce, dry and chop the medium pieces. Wash tomato and cut into thin slices. Pickled cucumbers cut into thin rings.
- Cooled buns for hamburgers are cut lengthwise into two equal parts. Both parts of the bun are greased with a small amount of mayonnaise on the inside. Put a lettuce leaf on the smeared bottom of the bun, then a tomato, a cutlet.
- Lubricate the cutlet with a small amount of ketchup and lay out the pickled cucumbers. Cover the filling with the top bun and press down a little. If desired, ready-made homemade hamburgers can be heated in a microwave or in the oven. Bon appetit!