This recipe will help you cook stew at home. Everyone knows that homemade stew is not only tastier than the store, but a thousand times more useful.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of pork or beef
- 300 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons vinegar 9%
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- salt to taste (about 1-1.5 tsp)
- black ground pepper to taste (about 1 tsp)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pork or beef, rinse, dry and cut into small cubes with a side of about 2 cm. Fold the chopped meat into a bowl, add salt, black pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Each bay leaf break into 2-3 parts and add to a bowl, mix. Peel onion and cut into small pieces. Pour in the bowl of meat with vinegar, pour in the chopped onion and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl with food film and send to the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours. Homemade stew will be tastier if you give the meat a promarinate about 10 hours. After the specified time, preheat the oven to 120 / 140C.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and transfer the pickled meat to the baking dish. Pour the pork / beef with vegetable oil, top cover with a sheet of parchment paper so that it completely covers the meat. Cover the form with a lid or foil and send to a preheated oven.
- Prepare homemade stew in the oven for about 45 minutes at this temperature. Garlic cloves peel and cut each along into 2-3 parts. 45 minutes after the start of cooking, remove the mold, remove the foil, parchment paper and lay the cut garlic cloves. Cover the meat with garlic with parchment paper, foil / lid and send again to the oven. Homemade stew prepared another 2-2.5 hours at the same temperature. After the specified time, remove the mold from the oven and leave to cool. Meanwhile, sterilize the cans with lids in any convenient way for you (if you want to preserve the stew). After complete cooling, remove the foil, parchment paper and take out the laurel leaves. Dismantle the meat into fibers.
- Then preheat the stew on the stove or in the microwave and serve as the main course. Instead, you can put hot stew on sterilized jars and roll them up. Turn the jars upside down and cover with a blanket or a warm towel. Leave the cans with stew in this position for several hours until completely cooled.
- Then turn the cans and send them to a dark cool place. Home stew is stored for about 0.5-1 year if stored correctly. You can serve stew in a hot or chilled as a snack. Bon appetit!