Preparing beautiful sandwiches for a festive table is very simple. In addition, sandwiches are delicious and will not be left without attention of your guests.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 loaf or baguette weighing about 400-450 grams
- 250 gr of shrimp (you can take 180-200 g of peeled)
- 1 medium lemon
- 20-25 grams of red caviar
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. yoghurt without fillers
- 1 tsp. mustard
- a few sprigs of dill
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Loaf cut into small slices about 1 cm thick. Sprinkle each piece of bread on both sides with vegetable oil or grease with a silicone brush. Preheat the grill or frying pan.
- Put the pieces of bread on a warmed grill and fry on both sides until red. In time, turn the slices of the loaf so that they do not turn black. Put ready toasts for holiday sandwiches and put it on a plate and leave it to cool .
- Pour water into the pot, put on fire, separate the greens of dill from the twigs. When the water boils, salt it and drop the dill sprigs (without greens), along with shrimps. Boil the shrimp about 1-2 minutes after boiling until cooked.
- Throw the contents of the pan into a colander and leave to cool, dill can be removed. When the shrimps cool down, peel them from the shell and finely chop. In a bowl, combine the sour cream, yogurt and mustard, stir gently to a uniform color.
- Dill the greens finely, leave a few leaves to decorate. In a bowl with sauce, add prawns, dill, salt to taste and mix. Lemon is washed and cut into thin slices (semirings), peeled.
- Each slice of bread is a uniform layer of shrimp salad. Decorate holiday sandwiches with a slice of lemon, half a tsp. red caviar and a small twig of green. You can serve sandwiches on the festive table immediately after cooking. Bon appetit!