Even if you do not like the liver, still prepare the liver pancakes for this recipe. The result will pleasantly surprise you, you will get soft, fragrant, melting pancakes in your mouth.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 grams of beef liver
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion and finely chop, garlic crush garlic. In a frying pan heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil and pour onion with garlic. Fry the mixture until golden brown for about 5 minutes, stirring.
- Carrots clean and cut into pieces of arbitrary shape. In the blender bowl, fold the liver, peeled from the films and cut into pieces with carrots. Beat for 1-2 minutes until complete unicomancy.
- Then transfer the hepatic mass into a bowl, add the onions with garlic and re-slice. Drive in a raw egg, stir. Pour in the flour, add salt, pepper to taste and mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour another tablespoon of oil into the frying pan and distribute it evenly throughout the bottom. Spread on a preheated pancake pan with a spoon and fry them for about 3 minutes. Then turn over and fry on the other side until rudeness.
- So fry the rest of the dough. Finished liver pancakes to serve hot, especially tasty with sour cream. Bon Appetit!