If you want to surprise your loved ones with the most delicious and tender cake from the liver, prepare a liver cake with sour cream according to this recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Hepatic pancakes for cake:
- 0.5 kg of chicken liver
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams of flour
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 onion
- salt , pepper to taste
Sour cream sauce for liver cake:
- 400 g of sour cream 25%
- 1 medium cucumber
- a small bunch of green onions
- a small bunch of dill
- small cinnamon and / or parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the cake for the cake, dry with a napkin and cut into medium sized pieces. Grind the liver with a blender, combine or grinder to a uniform consistency.
- Peel onion and cut into large pieces, chop along with the liver in a blender or also skip a meat grinder. Add raw eggs, salt and pepper to taste and mix with liver.
- Add flour to the resulting mass, sifting it through a sieve, to mix to a uniform consistency. Stir the hepatic dough, pour a thin trickle of milk. Pour into the frying pan 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil and put on fire.
- The red-hot oil pour a thin trickle into the dough, quickly kneading it with a whisk. Pour the incomplete ladle dough into a pan with a thin layer of the remaining oil and evenly distribute it in a pan.
- Fry the pancake on both sides until cooked over medium heat and transfer to a large flat dish. In this way, fry the pancakes from the remaining dough and add them to the dish, after each time covering the bowl with a bowl (it is not necessary to lubricate the frying pan).
- Prepare sour cream sauce for the cake: pass through the garlic squeeze or grate on a fine grater, rinse the greens and chop very finely. Combine sour cream with herbs, garlic, salt and spices to taste in one bowl, carefully mix.
- Spread each pancake on top with a uniform layer of sour cream sauce and pile it together, grease the surface and sides of the cake with the remaining cream , sprinkle with herbs and send to the refrigerator for impregnation for 6-8 hours.
- Finished liver cake with sour cream cut into small portions and served to the table. Bon appetit!