Hawaiian pizza is an extravaganza of tastes, which will not leave indifferent any gourmet. Thanks to this recipe, everyone can cook it at home.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Yeast dough for Hawaiian pizza:
- 500-530 gr of flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 9-10 g of dry yeast (or 50 g fresh)
- half a hour. salt
Filling for Hawaiian pizza:
- 250 grams of ham or sausage
- 200 -250 grams of hard cheese
- 200 g canned pineapple
- 4-5 tablespoons ketchup or tomato sauce for pizza (recipe under Sauces)
Recipe for cooking at home
- the milk should be warmed to a warm temperature (about 35 ° C) and poured into a bowl. Dissolve in it dry yeast and sugar, leave to swell for 10-15 minutes in a warm place. In a separate container, drive in eggs, add salt and beat whisk until smooth.
- Then pour in the vegetable oil, adding it in a spoon and whisking after each time. Then connect yeast liquid with egg and stir. In the resulting mixture, pour in gradually flour and knead elastic, not sticking to the hands of the dough.
- Remove it to the surface, with flour poured and knead slightly with your hands. The bowl is sprinkled with flour, put the dough there and cover with a light kitchen towel. Leave the yeast dough for pizza in a warm place for half an hour.
- After this time, prepare the filling for the Hawaiian pizza. Open a can of pineapple and drain excess liquid, cut them into small cubes. Grate the cheese on a large grater. Ham or crab cut into the same cubes as pineapples.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the pan or the pan with vegetable oil. From the received amount of ingrelients you can bake 3 thin pizzas (diameter 30 cm) or 2 thicker. divide the dough into 2/3 equal parts, roll each of them into a circle.
- Lubricate the dough surface with ketchup or tomato sauce. On top put the diced pineapples and ham. Evenly cover with grated cheese. If desired, you can sprinkle any seasoning (cumin, marjoram or rosemary) on top.
- Hawaiian pizza is about 20-30 minutes before rouge. Remove the baking tray and leave the dish to cool for a few minutes. Cut the Hawaiian pizza into portions and serve it hot. Bon appetit!