Prepare halibut in the oven for this recipe, its tender fillet and magical fragrance will not leave anyone indifferent.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 700 grams halibut fillets (on the skin)
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 st .l. lemon juice
- a few sprigs of basil (can be replaced with parsley)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- The halibut fillet should be washed, drained and chopped in portions. Mix in a small container of lemon juice and a couple of spoons of vegetable oil. Put halibut pieces on a large dish, grate with salt and pepper, sprinkle on all sides with a mixture of butter and lemon juice.
- Halibut should marinate for half an hour at room temperature. Garlic clean and cut along thin plates. Leaves the basil and cut it large. Heat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Pour a spoonful of vegetable oil into a heat-resistant frying pan and put it on the fire. As soon as the oil starts to boil, put the garlic in the frying pan and fry it for half a minute on medium heat, stirring. Then add the basil leaves, stir and remove the frying pan from the fire. Put the fillet of halibut on the frying pan over the garlic and greens (skinned downwards). Send the dish to a preheated oven.
- Bake halibut in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. After the specified time, take out the frying pan from the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes. Serve hot baked halibut, a salad of fresh vegetables is ideal for garnish. Bon appetit!