Make sure you try to cook fried Adyghe cheese - it's very tasty! Cheese is very delicate inside, with a fragrant and crispy crust from the outside.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 gr of Adyghe cheese
- 1 tbsp. bread crumbs
- half a hour. sesame
- 1/4 tsp ground paprika
- a pinch of red ground pepper
- a pinch of salt (if cheese is salty - do not add)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cheese cut into 5 equal pieces. In a small container mix breadcrumbs, ground paprika, hot red pepper and salt. Fry the frying pan with 2 tbsp. vegetable oil and put on fire.
- Put a slice of cheese on a frying pan with preheated oil, pre-wrapping each one from all sides in a dry mixture. Fry the Adyghe cheese on medium heat until reddened for about half a minute on each side. Transfer the slices of cheese to a dish and allow them to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- serve the fried Adyghe cheese to the table hot, watering the berry sauce. Bon appetit!