Sweet glazed curd cheese with biscuits will please both children and adults. On this detailed recipe will be able to cook even a novice cook, and the result will pleasantly surprise you.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- about 450 g of cookie "Lagoda" (or any narrow and long cookies)
- 0,4 kg of cottage cheese
- 100 g sugar
- 50 grams of dark chocolate (can be dairy)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve in a bowl, add sugar, vanilla sugar. Thoroughly grind everything with a fork and fold the sweet curd mass into gauze, folded in 2-3 layers, squeeze it from excess liquid.
- Makisu (sushi mat) to lay a food film and lay a strip of curd mass 3-4 cm from the edge of the rug. Put a dense stripe of curd into a rug and send it to the freezer for 25 minutes before freezing.
- Chocolate is broken in pieces and folded into a small container. Melt it in a water bath, add butter, cocoa powder and mix thoroughly. Remove the rug with curd cheese from the freezer and cut into small pieces (the size of a cookie).
- Put each piece on the biscuits and pour glaze, holding the cheese on the fork. Lay the glazed curd cheese and biscuits on a dish covered with parchment paper and send for an hour in the freezer or for several hours in the fridge. Bon appetit!
- After the specified time, the glazed curd cheese with the biscuit is completely frozen, put them on a dish and serve.