Fragrant gingerbread on kefir will be soft, fluffy and very tasty. The recipe is proven and will not disappoint you.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of flour
- 250-300 g of sugar (+100 g for syrup)
- 250 ml of kefir
- 250 g of sour cream 20%
- 100-120 ml of pure water
- 1 tsp soda
- half a hour. salt
- half a hour. ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla (optional)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Combine kefir with sour cream in a large bowl. Add salt, sugar, soda to the kefir mixture and carefully mix it with whisk until it is completely homogeneous. Leave it for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Sift flour through a sieve and mix with kefir mass and knead the dough to a homogeneous consistency. Roll out the dough on the table, pre-greased with vegetable oil. Grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil or cover with parchment paper. Cut out the gingerbread cookies and cut them out on a baking sheet (spread out at least 1.5 cm apart). Send the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake gingerbread on kefir for about 25 minutes before rudeness. In 20 minutes after the start of baking gingerbread cook the glaze. Connect the water with sugar in a saucepan and put on a fire, bring to a boil. Boil the syrup for 5 minutes with a gentle boil, stirring.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool for a few seconds. Remove the prepared gingerbread from the oven, put it in a bowl and pour hot syrup, mix it quickly. Lay the gingerbread on the grate and leave until completely cooled.