Fried shrimp in this recipe are cooked very quickly, and they turn out ruddy, juicy and very fragrant.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1.5 kg of freshly frozen shrimp
- 2 medium lemons <6> garlic cloves <6> garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (can be replaced with any vegetable)
- 2 tbsp. salt
- a few sprigs of dill (you can use dried dill)
- seasonings, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put a large deep frying pan on a strong fire and warm it up. Sprinkle the prawns in a preheated dry pan (do not defrost it!) And heat until the ice dissolves and the liquid boils, and then reduce the fire slightly. Simulate the prawns over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a spatula, about 3-4 minutes before the evaporation of almost the entire liquid. Lemons wash and put in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes. Add salt, spices and seasonings to taste, olive oil and mix thoroughly.
- Cook the prawns for 2 minutes, stirring as often as possible with a spatula. Lemons dry wipe, cut in half and squeeze out all the juice from them, strain it through a sieve. Garlic is cleaned and cut very finely with a knife or passed through a garlic knob.
- Add the lemon juice to shrimp and fry everything over medium heat, stirring, for another half a minute. Then add garlic to the fried shrimp, stir and remove from heat. Immediately transfer the contents of the frying pan into a bowl, add the chopped dill and mix again.
- Fried shrimps can be served to the table both warm and cold. Bon appetit!