Fried potatoes with champignons - this is an excellent option for a hearty side dish or main course in fasting. This dish will be to everyone's taste, and cook it - it's easy!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 4 potatoes
- 200 g champignons
- 1 onion
- a few sprigs of green
- 1 garlic clove
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes / slices / half-circle / slices. Fold the potatoes in a colander and rinse thoroughly under running water. Then let the potatoes drain from moisture and dry with a paper towel.
- Wash the champignons and cut them into small pieces. Peel onion and finely chop. In a frying pan warm up 1-2 tablespoons. of vegetable oil and put onions. Fry onion over medium heat, stirring, until golden brown (about 3-4 minutes).
- Then add the mushrooms and fry them until almost all the liquid evaporates (10-15 minutes). In this case, stir the mushrooms periodically so that they do not burn. Close to the end salt and pepper mushrooms to taste
- In a separate frying pan (preferably large), heat up 2-3 tablespoons strongly. vegetable oil. Put the potatoes in a frying pan with hot oil. Fry the potatoes on medium-high heat for about 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the mushrooms, salt, pepper to taste and mix thoroughly. Cook potatoes with champignons on low heat for another 5-7 minutes until potatoes are ready. Garlic is cleaned and crushed in garlic crock, rinse, grease, dry and grind. When the dish is ready, add the garlic with herbs to it and mix thoroughly. Remove the frying pan from the heat, cover with a lid and leave it for 10 minutes to steep.
- Fried potatoes with mushrooms are ready, you can serve as a side dish or a self-serving dish. Bon appetit!