Be sure to try roasted pike perch on this recipe. Everybody will like it, without exception, before this tender and juicy fish can not stand.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg fillet of pike-perch
- about 200 gr of flour
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 heads of garlic (about 15-20 denticles)
- 5 tbsp. mayonnaise
- about 2 tablespoons. salt
- black ground pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pike-perch fillets should be washed and dried, cut into small strips. Fold the fish in a bowl, add mayonnaise, salt, pepper (about 1 tsp), garlic (crushed in garlic crock).
- Mix thoroughly and refrigerate 2-3 hours (can be overnight). When the specified time has passed, into a separate bowl, drive 4 eggs, whisk until smooth, together with 1/4 tsp. salt and a pinch of pepper. In a separate bowl, sift the flour.
- Remove the bowl of pike-perch from the refrigerator. In a frying pan, heat 2-3 tablespoons. vegetable oil. Each piece of pike perch is first dipped in egg batter, then rolled in flour and spread on the preheated oil.
- Fry over moderate heat on both sides until golden brown (approximately 4-5 minutes on each side). Transfer the fried pike perch on a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
- Serve fried pike-perch with any garnish.