Thanks to this recipe you can cook fried flounder with a crispy crust. The dish is very tasty, try it and see it.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 average flounder
- a couple of lemon slices
- 1 tbsp. ordinary flour
- 1 tbsp. rice or corn flour
- 1 tbsp. bread crumbs
- salt, ground nutmeg, curcuma to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a small container sift flour, breadcrumbs, pour in spices, salt and mix. Carcase of flounder to wash, dry.
- If there is caviar, take it out, rub it with salt and lightly sprinkle with breadcrumbs. In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the caviar until ready on both sides.
- From the flounder remove the dark skin, tail and fins leave, if desired, cut the fish into pieces. Grate the flounder with salt, roll in breadcrumbs and spread the dry mixture evenly over the entire surface.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, put the carcass of the flounder there (the side on which the skin remained). After 2-3 minutes turn the flounder to the other side and fry until ready for about 2 minutes.
- Put the flounder on a plate, sprinkle with lemon juice and serve with a side dish to your taste.