A piece of France in your kitchen - it's quite possible!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 square slices of bread for toast
- 2 eggs (or 1 large) <75lb itemprop="ingredients">75ml milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- pinch of vanillin
+ jam, fruit, honey or condensed milk for serving
Recipe for cooking at home
- Egg in a bowl, add milk, vanillin and shake until smooth. Cut each piece of bread diagonally into two equal triangles.
- Fold the pieces of bread into the egg-milk mixture and leave for 5 minutes. Then turn them over and leave for another 5 minutes. During this time, the bread should completely or almost completely absorb the mixture.
- In the frying pan, combine butter and vegetable oil, melt the mixture over a small fire. Put the soaked toast on the heated frying pan and butter, increase the fire to medium.
- Fry the French toast to a crispy crust on both sides. Transfer the finished products to a dish, pour with jam, honey, whipped cream or condensed milk. You can also serve croutons with sugar powder or fruit. Bon appetit!