Be sure to cook forcemeat with cheese according to this recipe. His delicate taste will surprise even the experienced hostesses, and the original serving will be remembered for a long time by the guests.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 medium herring
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small onion (preferably purple) li>
- 1 egg
- 20-30 g of processed cheese
- 10 g of butter
- mustard for filing
Recipe for cooking at home
- Carefully divide the herring (without head and tail) along into two parts. Clear both of the bones. Cut the meat with the herring fillets until there is a layer over the sand 3-5 mm. Cut the cut meat into small pieces.
- Wash the carrots and put them in a saucepan with boiling populated water. Cook it until cooked for about 25 minutes. Egg boil in a steep (10 minutes), then shift for a couple of minutes into cold water. Drain the water in which the carrot was cooked and cool it.
- Remove the skin with carrots, cut into very small cubes. The cooled egg is cleaned of the shell and the protein is separated from the yolk. Cut the protein in the same pieces as carrots. Onion peeled and cut into small pieces, folded into a small container and poured a small amount of boiling water for a minute.
- Drain the boiling water, dry the onions, fused cheese grate on a large grater or cut into small cubes. In a bowl, combine crushed herring, carrots, protein, onions and melted cheese. Add the softened butter and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the working surface with a food film and grease it with a few drops of vegetable oil. Lay one herring layer on the skin with the skin down, distribute the forcemeat with the cheese evenly and cover it with a second piece of herring.
- It is desirable to grab as much of the stuffing as possible with a piece of fish (ideally – herring). Tightly wrap the roll with oiled food film and send it to the refrigerator. Forshmack with cheese should stay in the cold for at least half an hour.
- After the specified time, you can take the roll, cut into small portions and spread on a dish. Serve cheese forschak with mustard. Bon appetit!