A delicate and airy fish souffle can be prepared by everyone on this recipe. Be sure to cook, you will definitely like it!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 medium hake fillets (about 300-400 grams each)
- 1 egg
- 1 small potato
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons manki
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt without additives (or fatty kefir)
- 3 cabbage leaves (soft part)
- 1 tsp. margarine
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut the carrots into small pieces, boil water in a saucepan, add salt. In boiling salted water boil the cabbage leaves for 5 minutes. Take out the cabbage and cut into medium sized pieces.
- Add the carrots and cabbage to the blender bowl, chop. Pour the yogurt, beat again. Rinse the fish and cut into small pieces, add to the blender and grind again to a puree consistency.
- In the blender bowl, hammer the egg, pour in semolina, salt, pepper and add your favorite spices. Grind everything to a homogeneous mass. Heat the oven to 180C, grease the baking dish with margarine (can be baked in silicone molds).
- From the fish mass, form small cutlets, put them in a greased form. Bake the fish souffle for about half an hour, 10 minutes before the readiness to remove the form from the oven and turn the cutlets, send the baked until cooked.
- If you prepare a fish souffle in silicone molds, you can not turn it over . When the dish is ready, remove the mold from the oven and let the souffle cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve the fish soufflé with a garnish of your choice.