For this simple recipe, you will very quickly cook a fragrant fish pie on kefir, which will for a long time become a favorite in your family.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 450 gr of flour
- 400 ml of kefir
- 300 g of canned fish in oil (for example sardine )
- 2 eggs (+ yolk to grease a pie)
- 1 onion
- 100 gr rice (dry)
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- Rice pour into a sieve and rinse under a tap of cold water, fingering it with your fingers. Pour the washed rice into a saucepan with boiling salted water (0.5 L) and cook the croup until cooked for about 20 minutes. Then drain the excess water, cover the pan with a lid and leave the porridge to cool.
- All products for cooking pie with fish should be slightly warm or at room temperature . Eggs to drive into a bowl, add salt and shake whisk or fork until smooth. Without stopping to beat the eggs, add a spoonful of mayonnaise and half of kefir.
- Sift the flour through a sieve with soda into a separate bowl and stir. Gradually enter the flour mixture into the kefir mass, pour the remaining kefir and mix the homogeneous dough. In a separate bowl, combine the canned fish and grate them with a fork and butter.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes, add to the bowl with fish, pour rice and mix, season and pepper the stuffing to taste . Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish with butter or margarine.
- Pour half the kefir dough into the mold, evenly distribute it throughout the bottom. Put on all the dough layers of the filling and evenly cover it with the remaining dough. Send the form to a preheated oven. Bake the cake with fish on kefir for about 20 minutes until the top layer of the dough “grabs”. Remove the shape and grease the surface of the pie with a slightly forked yolk, return the mold to the oven and bake the fish cake until the blush is about 20 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and cover with a towel, leave on a 10- 15 minutes. Remove the towel, cut the cake portionwise and serve warm to the table. Bon appetit!