Very delicate fish meatballs in sauce that melt in the mouth. Stunning sour-sweet sauce will perfectly emphasize the tender taste of fish, try it - you will not regret it.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Carrots clean and grate on a large grater, peel onion and finely chop. In a frying pan warm up 1-2 tablespoons. of vegetable oil and pour onion. Fry it until golden brown, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the carrots, mix again and continue to stew until done for about 5-7 minutes. Bread crumb soak for 10 minutes in a small amount of a mixture of milk and water or just water.
- Skip fish fillet with fry and bread through a meat grinder. Add chopped greens and spices to taste, stir again. From the resulting mass, form small meatballs and roll them in flour.
- In a frying pan, heat a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil, lay the meatballs and fry them from all sides until golden brown on high heat (about 7-10 minutes). Transfer the fish meatballs to a dish and cook the sauce.
- Add a spoonful of vegetable oil and flour to the frying pan and mix thoroughly so that there are no lumps. Reduce heat to medium-low, pour in water or broth, add tomato paste and mix. Boil 5 minutes, add salt, pepper and spices to taste.
- Put meatballs from the fish in sauce pan. Cook for about 15 minutes until cooked on low heat. Remove the frying pan from the heat and leave for about 10 minutes under the lid. Arrange ready fish meatballs in sauce on plates, serve hot to any side dish, decorating with fresh herbs. Bon appetit!