A fish pond is suitable for any table, including a festive one. All the more so tasty and elegant as this.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1.2 kg of fish (pike perch or sturgeon)
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1/4 lemon
- 10g gelatin
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- a few pots of black pepper
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Fish gutted, cleaned, gulled gills. Cut off the head, tail and spine. Carefully separate the fillets from the bones.
- Put the head, tail and spine in a deep saucepan and pour a liter of cold clean water. Put on a fire and bring to a boil. Add the onions, carrots, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and cook for 40 minutes. Cut the fish fillets into small pieces. Ready broth and drain everything except carrots. Return the jellied to the fire, add slices of fillet and cook over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the fire, put the fish on the plate with a noise. Broth again through a colander, covered with a thin cloth. Pour into a saucepan with a jellied raw egg, mix thoroughly and return to the fire.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Gelatin soak in 75 ml of cold water. Broth again through a cloth in a separate container. Stir in a hot broth gelatinous liquid and mix thoroughly. Allow the broth to cool to a warm temperature.
- Dilute half in the portioned molds (do not fill them completely). Cool and refrigerate for half an hour. Carrots cut into figures or circles, greens washed and divided into leaves.
- Put carrots, greens and pieces of fish on the almost frozen jellied fish. Pour the remaining broth and put in the refrigerator until completely hardened for a couple of hours.
- Get the fish from the fish, take it out of the mold, decorate it with lemon slices and serve.