Juicy fish in puff pastry will pleasantly surprise you with its aroma and simplicity of cooking.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 medium sized fish or fillets weighing about 250 grams each (pike perch, trout, dorada)
- 500 g of puff pastry
- 2 medium bulbs
- 1 egg
- half the average lime (can be replaced with lemon) < li itemprop="ingredients">handful of sesame seeds (optional)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- divide the dough into two equal parts, each roll into a rectangle (the size of the test depends on the size of the fish). Cover the pan with parchment paper, heat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings, lay half the onion on both test beds. Fish gut, clean and rinse thoroughly. Cut and put on the dough with the onion. Salt, pepper and evenly pour lime / lemon juice.
- Top with the remaining onions, cover with the second half of the dough and connect the edges with your fingers. The egg is hammered into a small container and whisked until smooth. Slowly saute sesame in a dry frying pan. Lubricate the dough surface with an egg mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Send the baking sheet into the oven. The fish is baked in the test for about 45 minutes at this temperature. Remove the baking tray and leave it for 3-5 minutes. After the specified time, transfer the fish to a dish, cut into small portions and serve to the table. Bon appetit!