You will be pleasantly surprised when you first try fish patties with bacon.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 600 grams of hake, cod or pollock fillets
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of fresh or salted fat
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp. starch or flour
- several sprigs of parsley and dill
- whole grain flour or breadcrumbs - optional
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut the fish fillets from the bones and skin, peel the onion and cut into large pieces. Salo cut into pieces of medium size. Skip these three ingredients through a meat grinder with large holes. Wash greens, dry, chop with a sharp knife and grind with a pinch of salt, add to fish mince, salt, pepper and add to it spice to taste, mix thoroughly. & nbsp; To hammer into a stuffing raw egg, pour in flour or starch and mix. & nbsp;
- From the received mass to form small oval cutlets, roll them in whole-grain flour or in breadcrumbs. In a frying pan, heat 2-3 tablespoons. vegetable oil and lay out a few cutlets.
- Fry fish cutlets with bacon for about 2-3 minutes on each side until ruddy. Then cover the frying pan with a lid, reduce the heat to a minimum and cook the patties under the lid for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the lid, shift the finished cutlets to a dish, pour in a spoonful of butter and fry the cutlets from the remaining stuffing. Serve the prepared dish to the table hot, with any sauce and side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!