Step-by-step recipe for making fingers with jam at home Treat your loved ones with a fragrant and delicious treat to tea.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Milk warm to a warm temperature (about 35C), dissolve sugar and yeast in it. Leave the yeast mixture for 15 minutes in the heat until a frothy cap forms.
- Margarine grate on a large grater, combine in a bowl with flour, soda and grind to the state of crumbs. Gradually pour the yeast mixture into the crumb and knead the dough with the hands until smooth, cover with a light damp towel. Leave the yeast dough for the fingers in the heat for 15 minutes. Then send the bowl with the dough into the refrigerator and leave for 40 minutes. After the specified time, take the dough out of the refrigerator and divide it into 2-3 parts.
- Roll one part of the dough into a thin layer about 0.5 cm thick. Cut the rolled out strata with triangles of equal size (length about 10 cm high and 5 cm wide). Put a little stuffing on the bottom of the triangle and roll it all into the bagel (towards the top of the triangle).
- So, to make all the fingers with jam. Cover the parchment with parchment paper and shift the bagels to it, warm the oven to 200 ° C. Send the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake your fingers with jam for 15-20 minutes before rudeness. Take out the baking tray, remove the ready bagels on a dish, and put a new batch on the baking sheet and send it to the bake until ready.
- Finished fingers sprinkled with powdered sugar and served to the table. Have a nice tea!