This preservation from aubergines is not in vain called " Fingers lick " - she, as a rule, disappears from the refrigerator and from the table first.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 5 kg of eggplant
- 2 kg of carrot
- 2 kg of Bulgarian pepper
- 1 cabbage cabbage, weighing about 1 kg
- 0.5 l of vegetable oil
- 0.5 kg of garlic
- 5 pods of hot pepper
- a bunch of fresh dill and parsley
- 3 tbsp. acetic essence or 350 ml of vinegar 9%
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggplant wash, cut in half and put in a saucepan with boiling and very salty water. Boil them with a slight boil for about 15 minutes, flip off to a colander and drain under the yoke.
- Bulgarian pepper is washed, peeled and cut into strips. Cut cabbage as thinly as possible, peel the carrots and grate on a large grater, pour the bitter pepper along with the peeled garlic through a meat grinder or chop the knife into very small pieces.
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, boil the vegetable oil and add all the cooked vegetables (except the eggplants), mix and remove from heat.
- Wash greens and finely chopped, add eggplant to other vegetables, pour in the vinegar, pour in salt and mix. Banks should be thoroughly washed with soda or sterilized in any convenient way for you, cover the lids for 10 minutes.
- Spread the frozen salad over the jars, tighten it and cover the jars with covers. To store a salad from aubergines “Fingers lick” in a cool and dark room no more than 2-3 months.