Curd pasta with chocolate, cooked according to this recipe, is sure to please both adults and children.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 120 g of sour cream (20-30%)
- 50 g of butter
- 50 g of powdered sugar
- 50 g of milk chocolate (can be replaced with black)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Together with chocolate you can prepare curd pastur with chocolate chips. Leave butter for 15 minutes in the heat to make it soft. Grate the chocolate on a small / large grater in a small container, add the powdered sugar and stir. You can chop the chocolate in small pieces.
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, add a soft butter to it and grind the mass with a fork until uniform. Add sour cream to the cottage cheese mass and grind again. Mix the grated chocolate with sugar powder, stir everything until the chocolate chips are evenly distributed.
- A form for easter, a colander or a sieve, 2-3 layers of gauze. Put the curd mass in the mold, level the surface and cover with gauze edges. Top put a large plate and load about 1-2 kg. Put the form in a bowl or other container so that the whey was drained.
- Easter with chocolate should be infused in the refrigerator for at least 20 hours. Take out the form, remove the pressure and unwrap the gauze. Gently flip the contents of the dish onto a dish, remove the gauze and decorate the dessert to your taste. Have a nice tea!