Delicious and delicate Easter muffins with a pleasant lemon scent will taste to everyone without exception.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 350g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 200g of sugar
- 200 g of butter or margarine
- 200 ml of kefir
- 150 g of powdered sugar (for glaze)
- 100 grams of raisins
- 1 tbsp. cognac, whiskey, rum or liqueur
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp. soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- Remove butter from the refrigerator, cut into pieces and leave for 20 minutes at room temperature. Proteins of two eggs should be separated from the yolks and cleaned in the refrigerator (they can be used to make the glaze), and combine the yolks with the third egg in one bowl, shake with a whisk and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Put the raisins in a separate bowl, pour hot water and leave for the duration of the dough preparation (for 30-40 minutes). Then drain the water, dry the raisins with a napkin and roll around on all sides in flour. Kefir combine in a bowl with soda, quickly stir and leave for 10 minutes at room temperature. Sift the flour twice through a sieve into a separate bowl.
- Beat the melted butter to splash at high speed (2-3 minutes). Sprinkle sugar in a thin trickle and whisk for another 3-5 minutes until a thick and fluffy creamy consistency is obtained, completely dissolving the sugar.
- Continuing to beat, Introduce a fine trickle of beaten eggs and mix until smooth and fluffy consistency for another 2-3 minutes. In the same way, pour kefir into the oil cream without stopping it with a mixer at high speed.
- Mix the sifted flour to the resulting mass and gently mix the dough with a spatula. Add raisins, grated zest, add alcohol and mix again. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the cupcake molds with butter and sprinkle with flour (silicone molds can be simply sprinkled with water), spread the dough over them 1/2 of the whole volume and send them to a preheated oven.
- Bake the Easter cupcakes for about 25 minutes until golden brown. Remove the molds from the oven and leave until completely cooled. Then prepare the glaze: strongly chilled proteins (preferably before leaving them for a couple of minutes in the freezer), beat the mixer with a pinch of salt until firm peaks.
- When the proteins will take the desired consistency (if the bowl is tilted – they should not drain), gradually add to them a spoonful of sifted sugar powder. Whip the cream in this way until the powder is finished.