Cook the delicious ear with this recipe. Its rich taste and aroma will be appreciated even by the most fastidious gourmets.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 heads of salmon (about 500 gr)
- 500 gr of salmon fillet (or cuttings)
- 3 potatoes
- 2 small onions
- 2 carrots
- 1 tomato (optional)
- 25 ml of vodka
- a small bunch of fresh greens
- several green onions
- 2 bay leaves
- a few peas of black pepper
- salt, pepper to taste / ul>
Recipe for cooking at home
- Head cleanse from the eyes and gills, rinse and put in a saucepan. Pour 2.5-3 liters of water and put on fire. When the broth boils, remove the foam and cook over medium heat. Rinse the small onion, make a cruciform incision and put in boiling broth (in the husk). One carrot to clean, cut into several pieces and put in broth along with peas of black pepper and bay leaf. Cook for 40 minutes with a weak boil.
- Peel potatoes and cut them into cubes. The remaining onions and carrots to grind. Broth the broth, remove the heads and vegetables, return it to the fire. Add the potatoes to the boiling broth. Cut the salmon fillets or fillets into small pieces and add to the broth. Allow to boil for 10 minutes and add shallow onions and carrots.
- After 20 minutes, wash the tomato, make a cross-cut and put into the ear. After a couple of minutes, wash the greens, chop, grind with salt and add to the ear, salt and pepper to taste. Cook a minute, then remove from heat, add vodka, mix, cover and let it brew for 5 minutes. Spread the soup on plates and serve, decorated with a chopped green onion.