Pelmeni with mushrooms is a very tasty and satisfying dish, which according to this recipe everyone can cook. The result will pleasantly surprise even experienced housewives.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Milk dumplings dough:
- ~ 400 gr of flour
- 120-130 ml of milk < li itemprop="ingredients">80 ml of pure warm water
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. salt
Mushroom filling for dumplings: 300 grams of ham
Recipe for cooking at home
- Prepare dough for dumplings with mushrooms in advance (recipe in the category Dough / Dough for dumplings). Dried mushrooms soak in clean water for 2 hours (white – 1 hour). After the specified time, put together with this water on a fire and bring to a boil.
- After boiling, add salt and boil the mushrooms until ready for 20-30 minutes with a slight boil. Throw mushrooms in a colander and let the broth drain into a separate container.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan, put on a fire and bring to a boil. Cook them with a gentle boil for about 10 minutes. Drain hot water and pour eggs with cold water, leave for a few minutes until completely cooled.
- Ham cut into small cubes, peel onion and chop. Mushrooms cut into small pieces, pour a couple of spoons of vegetable oil in a frying pan and put on fire. In the preheated oil, combine the chopped onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes on a small fire. Add the ham and mushrooms to the pan with onion, cook the stuffing for the dumplings for another 5 minutes on a small fire , stirring. Remove the frying pan from the fire, add the crushed boiled eggs and chop everything into the ground with a blender or meat grinder.
- Dough is divided into two equal parts, one of them is thinly rolled out and put on pelmennitsu. Put in the center of each notch on a teaspoon of mushroom filling. Thinly roll out the second part of the test, cover the rolled dough with the filling and cover the pelmeni’s lid, cut out the dumplings, connect and tie the dough edges on each product.
- You can simply roll out the dough, cut small diameter circles glass. Put a little stuffing on a half cup, cover it with the second half of the dough, connect and protect the edges. Lay out the finished products on the flour-poured surface.
- In this form, you can freeze dumplings with dry mushrooms in the freezer and then boil them at the right time. In the saucepan, boil the water, salt it and put the semi-finished products there, cook the dumplings with the mushroom filling until ready for about 4-5 minutes after boiling the water.
- Serve ready-made dumplings with mushrooms to the table hot, add sour cream, freshly ground pepper, vinegar, butter, etc., if desired.