Enjoy in winter yourself and your loved ones juicy dumplings from a thin dough with a filling of frozen cherries.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400-450 gr of flour
- 400 grams of frozen cherries
- 250 ml of yogurt
- 100 gr of butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- starch - optional
- sugar for filling - to taste
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Melt the butter or margarine in a microwave or water bath, cool to room temperature. Sift flour through a sieve together with salt, baking powder in one bowl and stir.
- Stirring the dry mixture, pour kefir and melted butter to it. Drive a dough egg into the dough and knead it on the flour-poured table. Cover the dough with a food film or towel and leave it for half an hour at room temperature.
- After the specified time, roll the sausage out of the dough and cut it into slices 1-2 cm thick. Roll each piece into a round cake about 3-5 mm thick. Put a couple of frozen berries in the center, sprinkle them with sugar, a pinch of starch, connect and tie dough edges over the filling so that the cherry is inside the dumpling.
- Thus, to make dumplings from the remaining kefir and frozen dumplings year. Put them on a table or cutting board, pre-sprinkled with flour.
- Lower the finished products into a saucepan with boiling salted water and bring to a boil. Cook the dumplings with the frozen cherries for about 5 minutes after boiling the water.
- Remove them with a whisk into the dish and serve hot, sprinkled with sugar and / or sour cream. Bon appetit!