This is a dough consisting of only two components, it turns out very elastic, not torn when cooking. And dumplings turn out to be the most juicy.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
For the test:
- 300 gr of flour
- 200 ml of yogurt (can be skimmed)
- 600g of fatty pork
- 400g of beef
- 4 bulbs
- 2 bay leaves, salt, pepper
Recipe for cooking at home
- Knead the dough: Add a glass of flour and a pinch of salt to the yogurt, stir. Add the rest of the flour on a tablespoon and knead the dough with your hands. collect it in a bowl and send it for 40 minutes to the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Wash meat, dry and cut into pieces. Bulb clean and cut into 4 parts and skip along with the meat through the meat grinder. In the mince, add salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- divide the dough into several pieces and roll it over each surface into a thin layer. If necessary, pour in the flour so that the dough does not stick to the hands and the rolling pin. With the help of a special shape or a glass with a suitable neck cut the mugs. Trimming the dough should be kneaded again, rolled into a layer and cut the circles.
- In the middle of each mug lay one teaspoon of toppings. To connect the edges of the circle, the pelmen should become a semicircle. Now connect the edges of the semicircle so that the circle turns smaller. So do with every dumpling. Put on the cutting board and freeze.
- Boil the water in a large saucepan, add salt, a few peppercorns and a bay leaf, allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Dump the pelmeni and cook, stirring occasionally. When the water boils and dumplings come up, let them prepare for 7 minutes. Turn off the fire and put a dumpling pelmeni on the dish. If desired, add vinegar, sour cream or butter and decorate with fresh herbs.