If you've never tried to cook dumplings in pots, be sure to use this recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 30 small size pelmeni
- 2 carrots
- 100 grams of beef liver
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 4 bay leaves
- salt, pepper to taste
Dough for pots: p>
- 250 ml of kefir
- 250 gr of flour
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- liver, drain and drain through the meat grinder (you can just cut it with a knife). In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and lay out the liver. Fry it for about 3-4 minutes, stirring.
- Remove the frying pan from the fire and spread the liver over the pots (from the indicated number of ingredients, three pots for baking are obtained). Peel the onion and cut into small pieces, peel the carrots and grate them on a fine grater.
- Place the flour on a dry heated frying pan and fry it over medium heat, stirring, until creamy. Pour the fried flour into a separate container.
- You can bake in a pot any dumplings cooked at home or bought at the store . In a saucepan, boil the water, add salt, bay pepper and put the frozen food in.
- Cook the dumplings for 2 minutes with a slight boil until half cooked. Then remove the saucepan from the fire and drain the broth into a separate bowl. Expand the dumplings in pots with a liver.
- In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and add onions. After a couple of minutes, add the carrots and mix. Fry the vegetables for another 2-3 minutes until soft carrots, add the tomato paste (pre-mix it with 50 ml of water). Stew vegetables about 5-7 minutes after boiling over a small fire, periodically stirring. Then add 250 ml of broth (in which the dumplings were cooked), sour cream, salt and pepper to taste. Preheat the oven to 180C, rearrange the pots on a baking tray.
- Pour the dumplings in pots with the sauce. If you do not have a dough left after cooking dumplings, prepare it from kefir and flour. To do this, sift flour through a sieve in a bowl, gradually pour in kefir, add salt with sugar and knead a homogeneous and elastic dough. Close to the end of the knead, add the vegetable oil.
- Roll the dough on the flour-padded surface into a layer and cut out small circles (slightly larger than the neck of the pot). Cover with dough pieces and press the edges of the dough to the sides of the pots. Send them to the preheated oven.
- Cook the dumplings in the pots for about 20 minutes. Then take out the baking sheet and leave to cool for 15-20 minutes. Remove the lid from the dough and serve the baked dumplings to the table. Bon appetit!