If you want to bake a duck breast in the oven, try this recipe. Tender poultry meat soaked in marinade, spices and will please you with a terrific fragrance.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 duck breast weighing about 0.8-1 kg
- 1-2 bulbs
- 150 ml of pure water
- 3-4 tbsp. (can be replaced with apple cider)
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the duck breast, dry it, rub it with salt, pepper and put it in a saucepan. Peel onion and cut into thin rings, overlay them with duck meat. In a separate container mix the vinegar with water, and pour the resulting mixture of the contents of the pan.
- Leave the breast marinated for a couple of hours in the fridge. Then take out the saucepan, get the fillets and dry it with napkins. Preheat the grill or non-stick frying pan (normal grease with a st.l of vegetable oil), put the breast there.
- Fry the meat on both sides before whitening and transfer to a foil sheet. Heat the oven to 180C, wrap the breast tightly with foil and send it to a preheated oven. After about 15 minutes, unfold the top of the foil so that the dish blushes with freshness.
- After 5 minutes, take the baked duck breast out of the oven. Leave it to cool for a few minutes. Then cut into small portions and serve hot, to any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!