If you want to know how to cook a dolma in a multivarque, this recipe is what you need. The aroma of this dish will not leave anyone indifferent.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 700-800 grams of pork ground beef
- 200-300 grams of dry rice
- 3 bulbs
- about 40-50 grape leaves (not old, soft)
- half carrots
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Vine leaves rinse, fold in a bowl and pour boiling water for 20 minutes. Top with a little water. In the meantime, prepare a filling for the dolma in the multivark. Peel the onions and cut them into small pieces, peel the carrots and grate them on a large grater.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons into the frying pan. of vegetable oil and put on fire. In the preheated oil put the onion and fry it to transparency for 2-3 minutes. Add the carrots and fry the vegetables, stirring, for a few more minutes.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and leave to cool. Rice thoroughly rinse, dry and combine in one bowl with ground meat, stir. Add the roasted vegetables, salt, pepper to taste and stir again in a bowl with rice and minced meat.
- Take one grape leaf out of the water and spread it on a dish or board. Cut the tips of the leaf, put 1-2 tablespoons into the center. fill and fold the blue ribbon with an envelope. Thus, fold the dumas from the remaining grape leaves and fillings from minced meat and rice.
- Mix with water (about 300 ml) with tomato paste, add salt and mix thoroughly. Fill the bottom of the multivark with a small piece of butter or 1 tsp. fatty sour cream. To lay a greased bottom of the bowl of a multivark with several grape leaves (which were torn or unfit for making dolma).
- Top the cabbage rolls and pour them with a mixture of water and tomato paste. The water should be just a little bit higher than the stuffed cabbage. Cook the dolma in the multivark in Quenching mode for 2 hours.
- After the specified time, open the lid, check the dish for readiness (if necessary, stew cabbage leaves for another 10-15 minutes). After the sound signal, leave the dolma in the multivark for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid, spread the dolma into plates and serve hot, especially tasty with sour cream. Bon appetit!