Treat yourself to the most delicious low-calorie dessert without harm to the figure. Prepare a dietary cheesecake for this step-by-step recipe - is simple.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 g low-fat cottage cheese or low-fat (preferably pasty)
- 350 ml of natural low-fat yogurt
- 150 g low-calorie cookies on fructose
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml of apple juice
- 1.5 tablespoons starch
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cookies are folded into a bag and traverse it with a rolling pin, turning it into a crumb. Mix the crumb with apple juice, grind carefully the mass with a fork. Form the baking grease with oil or cover with parchment paper, lay out the base.
- Tightly crumb the cookie crumbs all over the bottom of the mold and send it to the refrigerator. In the meantime, prepare a filling for a diet cheesecake. Pour in the bowl of the blender yogurt, add the cottage cheese and whisk thoroughly until smooth.
- Wash lemon, cut into two parts and remove bones. Grate the lemon on a grater, add together with the liquid in the bowl of the blender and whisk with the curd mass for about half a minute. Drive in the egg, pour in the starch and whip until smooth for a minute or two.
- Remove the form from the fridge, pour the curd filling into it. Oven to warm up to 160 / 180C, in a large form pour boiling water and put there the form with a dietary cheese. Water should not go above half the form with cheesecake.
- Small form to cover with foil. Both forms should be sent to the preheated oven for one hour. After an hour, turn off the heat and leave the diet cheesecake in the oven for about half an hour. After that, take out both forms, let the dessert cool and put it in the refrigerator (without water).
- Give the dietary cheesecake a minimum of 3-4 hours. Then take out the form from the refrigerator, pour the dessert with topping, jam, jam or sprinkle with coconut shavings (optional). Cut the dietary cheesecake into portions and serve. Bon appetit!