So easy to prepare, but very delicate and delicious dessert for every day to tea!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 400 ml of pineapple juice
- 400 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 can of canned pineapple
- 200 g of cream 30-35% (can be replaced with quality sour cream of about 30%)
- 120 g of condensed milk
- 25 g of gelatin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour gelatin into a bowl and, stirring it, pour a thin trickle of pineapple juice. Leave the mixture for half an hour.
- Then put a bowl of juice and swelled gelatin on the water bath. While stirring, heat the mixture until the gelatin grains have dissolved completely (but do not bring to a boil).
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder, mix with sour cream and beaten with a blender until smooth consistency. li>
- Then pour the condensed milk, add vanillin and whisk for a couple of minutes. Canned pineapples cut into cubes of medium size.
- Mix the curd mass first with the fruit cubes, then with the gelatin and juice. Pour the mass into one or more silicone molds and put it in the refrigerator to freeze.
- After about 4-6 hours, you can turn the dessert “old Riga” into a flat dish, decorate and serve.