An unusually tasty stew of fresh vegetables, which is so rich in autumn. Be sure to try to cook this stew on a garnish - you will not regret it!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- half a cabbage
- 400 g of mushrooms (whites, mushrooms or butter)
- 400 g of canned white beans
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery root
- 1 bulb
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel the onions and cut them into thin half-rings. Wash the mushrooms and cut into small pieces. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fry the mushrooms until the juice is formed and almost completely evaporated (about 8-10 minutes).
- Add the onions and fry for another 5 minutes. Root the celery and cut into strips, peel the carrots on a large grater. Pour chopped vegetables into a frying pan and mix. Fry the stew over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cabbage, chop, salt and mash until juice forms. Sweet peppers should be washed, peeled and cut into strips. Pour everything into a frying pan with stew, stir and simmer on a small fire under the lid for about 10 minutes.
- Canned food with beans open, drain liquid, crush garlic in garlic. All this add to the pan, salt and pepper, mix. Fry until the beans are heated and remove the frying pan from the fire.
- Wash the greens and chop, sprinkle the finished stew and cover with a lid. Let it brew for 5-10 minutes. The most delicious ragout is ready, put it into plates and serve it.