Just do everything according to the recipe and get a fabulously rich taste of rich soup, for which you will be thanked by your family.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of beef brisket
- 200 g of pork or beef
- 0.5 kg smoked pork ribs
- 100 grams of lard
- 1 medium beet
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 1/2 cabbage cabbage
- 4 medium potatoes
- 3 bulbs
- 2 large pickled (canned) tomatoes
- 100 g of satsibel
- a small bunch of cilantro, basil and parsley
- wine vinegar is optional (can be replaced обы usual)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut all the meat into small pieces, put in a 5 liter saucepan, pour 3 liters of water and cook for about 2 hours. Add 2 bay leaves, several peas of chicken pepper.
- Beetroot, grate and grate in a frying pan over medium heat, sprinkled with vinegar, after a couple of minutes add the satsebeli. Remove carrots and onions, grate the carrots, chop the onion and add to the beet 10 minutes after the start of its frying, pepper with red pepper, stir and simmer for another 7 minutes.
- Tomatoes finely chopped, pepper washed, cleaned of the viscera and also cut into small pieces, crushed garlic in garlic crockery and grinded with salt. Mix it all and fry it in a pan with finely chopped cilantro, basil and parsley for about 10 minutes. Remove the meat from the broth, separate it from the bones and set aside for the time being. Peel potatoes, rinse and cut into cubes, throw into broth and cook for about 10 minutes. Cut cabbage, add to beet with beets, mix. After 5 minutes add the tomatoes with pepper and greens, the meat is boneless and mix again.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, add salt, pepper to taste, then remove from heat, add finely chopped bacon , rubbed with a little salt and covered with a lid for 15 minutes. Pour portionwise and serve, decorating with fresh herbs.