Prepare darnitsa chops according to this recipe, the result will not disappoint you. Pork meat will turn out to be very delicate, juicy and fabulously delicious.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 12 medium darnitsian cutlets on dice
- about 400 ml of boiling water
- 3 tbsp. rum or cognac
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 6 branches of dry thyme
- half a hour. coriander
- 2 bay leaves
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Darnitcki cutlets rinsed, dried, rubbed with salt and pepper. Grease the frying pan with vegetable oil and put on fire. Put several pork cutlets on a heated frying pan and fry on high heat from all directions (about 3 minutes per side). Fold the fried cutlets in a saucepan along with coriander, thyme and laurel leaves. Pour boiling water so that the water level does not reach the top of the cutlets, put on fire. After boiling, pour the vinegar and reduce the fire a little.
- Stew Darnitsa cutlets with a weak boil until a quarter of the liquid evaporates. Then pour the cognac / rum and continue to cook with a weak boil for another 30-40 minutes. When the sauce boils down to a small thickening (ie approximately twice), remove the pan from the fire and cover it with a lid.
- Allow the dish to steep for about 5-10 minutes. Then put the Darnitsa patties on a dish and serve with any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!