The custard biscuit according to this recipe is so tender and tasty that it is impossible to tear yourself away from it.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Separate the yolks from the proteins, remove them into the refrigerator. Mix the yolks with a mixer, sprinkling a powdered sugar powder. Beat the yolk cream for about 2-3 minutes at a high speed until a light lush mass appears.
- Squirrels are removed from the refrigerator, add salt and beaten with a mixer (the nozzles must be clean) at high speed up to stable peaks. Mix the yolk cream with the beaten proteins, gently stirring everything with a spatula.
- Heat the oven to 180C, bake a baking dish with a piece of butter and sprinkle with flour (you can simply cover with parchment paper). Sift the flour through a sieve together with starch and vanillin in one bowl, stir.
- Put the bowl with the beaten eggs on a water bath and beat the mixer until it becomes thick and smooth (up to about 45-50 ° C). Remove the bowl from a water bath, put it in a basin of ice water and continue beating with a mixer until the egg whites completely cool.
- Gently add the sifted dry mixture to the beaten eggs and mix homogeneous dough (do not mix for a long time). Pour the brewed biscuit dough into a baking dish and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake the custard biscuit until golden brown for half an hour (you can not open the oven to bake the “opal”). Turn off the fire, open the oven door and leave the mold inside the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the form, cover it with a light towel and leave for another 10 minutes. Remove the towel, gently walk with the knife between the biscuit and the sides of the mold, take the biscuit out onto the dish and decorate it to your taste (sugar powder, glaze or jam).
- To use a biscuit for cakes and pies, it must be completely cooled on the grate and allowed to “weather” at room temperature for about 2-4 hours.