Even the most experienced housewives will be pleasantly surprised by the result of cooking on this recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 medium-sized apples
- 300 gr of flour
- 200 grams of cottage cheese
- 150 g sugar
- 2 plums (can be replaced with 1 small apple) 2 eggs (+ 1 egg for lubrication rolls)
- 100 g of butter
- 20 grams of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp . ground cinnamon
- half a hour. soda
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator, cut into pieces and leave for half an hour at room temperature. Apples and plums thoroughly wash, remove the core from apples and stones from plums, cut the pulp of fruit together with the skin with thin slices.
- Eggs beat together with a mixer until the foam forms and sprinkle sugar in a fine trickle. Whisk another 5 minutes before the splendor, add a piece of all butter and whisk until smooth. Without ceasing to beat egg-and-butter mass, add cottage cheese (it is advisable to wipe it beforehand through a sieve or knead it with a fork).
- To sift through the sieve, sift flour with soda and salt, knead soft and not sticking to your hands dough. Heat oven to 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Roll the dough into a layer about 0.6 cm thick, put apples and plums in a uniform layer, sprinkle them with vanilla sugar, cinnamon and ground nutmeg.
- Roll up a tight roll with fruit, in a separate container Shake the yolk with a fork with 2 tbsp. milk and grease the resulting mixture with the top of the curd pastry. Send the baking tray to the oven, preheated to 200 ° C. Bake cottage cheese roll with apples to a crust for half an hour.
- Take out the baking sheet and leave the roll for 10-15 minutes to cool under the kitchen towel. Remove the towel, sprinkle the roll with powdered sugar and serve to the table. Have a nice tea!