Delicate curd mousse is perfect as a delicious dessert for home tea drinking. And to prepare mousse according to this recipe is so simple that even a child can cope with it.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 250 grams of cottage cheese
- 150 g of sour cream 20-25%
- 120-130 g of marshmallows (3 pcs)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, beat the sour cream with a mixer at medium speed, marshmallow break into very small pieces (you can knead it with a fork). Combine sour cream with marshmallow and cottage cheese in one container and mix.
- Grind all the ingredients for the curd mousse using a submerged or conventional blender to a homogeneous consistency. Return the mass to a bowl and send it to the refrigerator.
- Every hour, you need to beat the curd mousse with a mixer at a low speed until fluffy. For the third time, take the dessert out of the refrigerator, beat it and spread it over the keramaks or portions. Serve the mousse from the curd to the chilled table, if desired, you can decorate it with berries, jam, jam, melted chocolate or coconut shavings. Bon appetit!