Prepare a delicate cheesecake with a chocolate layer at home. The recipe is very simple and does not require much effort from you.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Shortcake for curd cheese cake:
- 280 gr of flour
- 170-180 g of butter
- 50 grams of sugar
Cottage cheese filling for cheesecake:
- 800 grams of cottage cheese
- 250 g of sour cream
- 3 eggs <130g sugar (+3 tablespoons for sour cream filling) / li>
- 3 tbsp. starch
- pinch of vanillin
Chocolate layer for cheesecake: 250 grams of dark chocolate
Recipe for cooking at home
- Prepare the dough for curd cheese cake. Put the butter in the freezer for 15 minutes. Pour the flour into a bowl, mix with sugar. Grate the cooled oil in a bowl with a dry mixture and carefully rub the mass with hands. The dough should resemble a crumb.
- The bottom of the form is covered with parchment paper. Dough lay out in a mold and distribute it on the bottom, to form high side. Chocolate is broken in small pieces and put in a small bowl. Put the container in a water bath, pour in the cream and heat the chocolate mixture, stirring, until the ingredients are completely dissolved. Remove the cream from the water bath, pour the cognac and stir well.
- Leave the chocolate with cream in a cold place for 5 minutes (or just let it cool to room temperature). Pour the chocolate layer into the base of the short dough and place the mold in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the curd filling for the cheesecake. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, drive eggs to it and beat it with a mixer until smooth. Beat whisking and sprinkle sugar in a fine trickle.
- Continue to beat for another 1-2 minutes before dissolving it. To the resulting curd mass, mix the starch and vanillin. Remove the mold from the freezer. Lay out the filling from the curd to the chocolate layer and send the form to the preheated oven.
- Bake the cheese cake for about an hour at the specified temperature. 20 minutes before the end of cooking, put the sour cream into a bowl, pour in the sugar and beat with a fork or whisk until smooth.
- Remove the form, leave to cool for 5 minutes. Then evenly cover the surface of the curd layer with sour cream and return the form to the heated oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake and leave it to cool for about an hour and put it in the refrigerator. Curd cheesecake should be infused in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours. Take out the dessert, decorate it to your taste (grated chocolate or cocoa powder), cut into small portions and serve for tea or coffee. Bon appetit!