Even without baking, you can cook a very tasty curd dessert, reminiscent of the taste and texture of a creamy cheesecake.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250g shortbread cookie
- 200g butter
- 400 ml of cream 20%
- 400 grams of cottage cheese
- 150 g of sugar
- 120 ml of water
- 100 g of Oreo cookie - if desired
- 15 g of gelatin
- pinch of vanillin
Yoghurt filling: < / p>
- 200 grams of yoghurt (classic, no fruit fillers)
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cook the crumbs into small crumbs in any convenient way for you (in a blender, rolling pin or combine). Nuts should be cleaned and chopped into small pieces, if desired, lightly fry them in a dry frying pan.
- Grind the nuts along with the cookies into a crumb, add soft melted butter, grind and knead a homogeneous but crumbly basis.
- Cover the bottom of the split form with parchment paper and compactly compact the sand crumb. Send the form for half an hour to the fridge. Add the gelatin to a small container and pour it with water, stir and leave for 15 minutes.
- It is advisable to use pasty cottage cheese for cooking cheesecake without baking. If you use ordinary cottage cheese, you need to pass it through a meat grinder. Mix the cottage cheese with vanillin and sugar, grate with a fork or beat with a mixer / blender until smooth. Whisk the curd mass with a mixer, pour in the cooled cream and mix it for another 3-5 minutes at high speed until a lush consistency.
- Place the container with gelatin on the water bath and heat, stirring, until dissolved gelatin. Remove the container from the water bath and cool. Stir the curd cream and pour a gelatin mixture to it.
- At the end, pour the chopped “Oreo” cookies and mix. & Nbsp; Put the curd filling on the cheesecake base, flatten the surface and send the form to the refrigerator as at least for 4-6 hours (preferably at night).
- After this time, evenly grease the cheese cake with yoghurt filling and leave the dessert for another hour or two to freeze the top layer. Ready to remove the cheesecake from the split form, decorate to your taste and serve to the table. Bon appetit!