Pleasure your loved ones with a delicate curd cake with strawberries cooked according to this recipe. This cake has a very light taste and is suitable for evening tea drinking.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Sponge cake for cottage cheese cake with strawberries:
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 200 gr of flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. starch
Cream for cottage cheese cake with strawberries:
- 600-700 gr cottage cheese
- 150 g strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3-5 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. gelatin
+250 g strawberries and strawberry jelly packing
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and beaten with a mixer until uniform, gradually pour in sugar. Continue to whisk at medium speed for about 5 minutes, until the airy cream mass is formed.
- Heat the oven to 200C, bake the baking sheet with baking paper. Flour sift through a sieve together with starch and a flounder. Gently mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture (stir as little as possible so that the air does not go out).
- Pour the dough into a mold and bake the cake for the cottage cheese cake with strawberries for about 25 minutes until cooked. A tablespoon of gelatin pour 3 tablespoons. water and leave to swell for 10 minutes. Put the cottage cheese, sour cream and sugar in the bowl of the blender, crush everything to homogeneity.
- Gelatine is dissolved in a water bath, pour into the curd mass and mix thoroughly. Finished biscuit cut into two equal parts, cool. Lower the cake put on the bottom of a detachable form, put over 150 g of strawberries (washed and cut twice) and cover with curd cream. Put the form for 20 minutes in the freezer. Prepare the strawberry jelly (according to the instructions on the package), allow it to cool to room temperature. Cover the cake with a second crust, lay out 250 g of strawberries (washed and cut twice) and pour over the jelly. Put cottage cheese cake with strawberries for an hour in the freezer.
- After the specified time, take the form out of the freezer and put the cake on the dish. Give the cottage cheese cake with strawberries to stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes, then cut into portions and serve. Bon appetit!